The Elite Shooter was developed by Terry Howard, who has experience and success as a Basketball Coach and Basketball Player on every level. Playing for the University of Louisville, he was the #1 Free Throw Shooter in the USA, played in the NCAA Final Four, NBA Rookie Camps (76er’s and Jazz) and Overseas. Throughout the years, he have had a passion for the “Art of Shooting” and have developed the Elite Shooter as a simple solution to teaching good shooting mechanics and form.
The Elite Shooter is a training basketball with graphics, showing HAND PLACEMENT and a YELLOW BALL ROTATION LINE to ensure proper rotation to teach ALL players on EVERY level to shoot the ball STRAIGHT to shoot a higher percentage.
BEGINNERS – LEARN and IMPROVE the correct way to shoot a basketball.PARENTS – TEACH your children the correct way to shoot a basketball.PLAYERS – TEACH yourself the correct way to shoot a basketball.COACHES – TEACH your players the correct way to shoot a basketball.
Beginners will LEARN. Experienced players will IMPROVE.
The Elite Shooter is the simple solution to teaching proper shooting mechanics and form.
Coaches, players, and parents, this is what you’ve been looking for!
A Training Basketball with graphics showing HAND PLACEMENT and a YELLOW BALL ROTATION LINE to ensure proper rotation to teach ALL players on EVERY level to shoot the ball STRAIGHT to shoot a higher percentage.
LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
Training Basketball for Shooting
Terry Howard has years of experience and success as a Basketball Coach and Basketball Player on every level playing for the University of Louisville, #1 Free Throw Shooter in the USA, NCAA Final Four, NBA Rookie Camps (76er’s and Jazz) and Overseas. Throughout the years, I have had a passion for the “Art of Shooting” and have developed a Training Basketball for Shooting – The EliteShooter.
I want to help ALL players – WORLDWIDE - to get on the path to becoming an
EliteShooter ……. one player at a time, one shot at a time and one basket at a time.
TERRY HOWARD has years of experience and a proven track record
in basketball, baseball and football and enjoys all sports. Terry is from Louisville, Kentucky USA and attended Westport High School and attended the University of Louisville on a Basketball Scholarship playing for Hall of Fame Coach Denny Crum. He has coaching experience and has been involved as a player on every level: High School, College, NCAA Final Four, NBA and International Basketball. He has a true passion for this game and this profession and his experience includes playing for the Best, with the Best and against the Best. Terry enjoys teaching the fundamentals and skills and the process of winning and wants our youth to expect to win in sports, academics and life. Don’t be a spectator. Get in the game. Let’s make it happen.
TERRY HOWARD ---------- BASKETBALL:
* All-County, All-District, All-Region, All-State --- Kentucky
* Selected to play in the KY vs IN High School All-Star Game
* Basketball Scholarship to the University of Louisville in Louisville, KY
* Excelled in Academics majoring in Business/Marketing
* Played basketball for University of Louisville Hall of Fame Coach Denny Crum
* All-MVC Conference
* MVP of the Hawaiian Rainbow Classic Basketball Tournament
* Selected to play in the KY vs TN College All-Star Classic
* Played for the #1 ranked college team in the Country -- U of L
* Number 1 free throw shooter in the country for a season at 96.5%
* Number 1 free throw shooter for the #1 ranked team in the Country -- U of L
* Career High School free throw shooter -- 91%
* Career University of Louisville free throw shooter -- 92.3%
* Played in the NIT, NCAA, NCAA Final Four, Overseas
* Invited to and played in the NBA Philadelphia 76er’s Rookie Camp
* Invited to and played in the NBA New Orleans Jazz Rookie Camp
* Played Internationally Basketball in South America
* Direct basketball camps/clinics in the USA, Dominican Republic, Belize, etc
* Owned the Basketball Academy working with coaches, players, camps, AAU, etc
* Give team, small group and individual instruction to improve basketball skills
TERRY HOWARD ---------- BUSINESS:
* Experience and success in Athletics and Business
* Experience as Player, Coach and Businessman
* Management, Marketing, Advertising, Fund Raising, Promotion, Sales
* Owner of The Basketball Academy
* Founded a High School Sports Magazine
* Represented Reebok International and Represented Baden Sports
* Owned CoachRecruiters
* Worked for HOOPS Basketball Academy, Pepsi, DirecTV, Real Estate, etc
* Real Estate Developer – Residential and Commercial Sales
TERRY HOWARD knows that Shooting and Ball-Handling are skills and can be enhanced and improved immediately. Coaches must have a great shooter and ball-handler and a Coach on the floor with a high Basketball IQ. Defense and rebounding are very important, but they are accomplished through hard work, desire and heart. But scoring the ball and handling the ball are skills and skills can be improved today.
TERRY HOWARD enjoys using his knowledge and expertise helping and working with players worldwide that truly want to learn the fundamentals and skills of basketball. Terry wants all basketball players of all ages on every level to reach their peak shooting and ball-handling potential. He wants to teach beginners and their parents the proper way to shoot a basketball with maximum results. He also wants to prepare players to get to the next level of competition: YMCA – Elementary – Middle School – High School – College – NBA and/or International Basketball.
TERRY HOWARD provides a concrete approach for players on all levels to develop and improve their fundamentals and skills. Players will capitalize on their strengths and spend quality time to mitigate their weaknesses. Players improve through drills and repetition, which yields a confident player and confidence breeds success. Players need to have the desire and the passion to learn and to get better via instruction, practice and games, which yields positive results to fulfill their dreams and goals. Terry enjoys helping players learn the game and improve their game.
TERRY HOWARD wants you to be a player, not a spectator and wants you to step on the court with confidence and a winning attitude. Terry wants you to have the fundamentals and skills to excel in practices and games. You must be able to beat your man off the dribble. You have to be able to get where you need to go with the ball. Can you beat your man? When you beat your man, something will happen (good, bad or ugly). You will beat your man for an open shot OR when someone helps and picks you up, you will pass the ball to an open teammate for an easier shot OR you will commit a turnover OR reset the offense. Terry wants you to be a leader and improve your game and help your team and teammates to get better every day.
Walk with a bounce. Have a big motor. Make something happen. It is up to YOU!
* * TERRY HOWARD is based in Louisville, Kentucky USA * * Terry has traveled and will travel WORLDWIDE (United States, Central and South America, Dominican Republic, China, Japan, Dubai, ETC) to help you, your players, your team, school and community IMPROVE your free throw shooting, jump shot shooting, ball-handling fundamentals and skills and Basketball IQ which definitely translates into better players, better coaches and more wins.
* Now is the time to contact Terry to be your Basketball Consultant, Coach, Teacher, Director of Camps and Clinics, Give Basketball Instruction to Individuals & Teams.
* Let’s win together. Call/text or email today to get on Terry’s WORLDWIDE schedule.
TERRY HOWARD: Athletic, Business and Coaching Background:
Successful background with a proven track record in Athletics (player and coach) and Business (Management, Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Promotion and Sales) with companies such as Reebok, Baden Sports, Pepsi, DirecTV, Sports Magazine, Owner of The Basketball Academy, CoachRecruiters, Real Estate, etc.
From Louisville, KY USA, Terry attended the University of Louisville on a Basketball Scholarship playing for Hall of Fame Coach Denny Crum while majoring in Business/Marketing. Terry has excelled on every level: High School, College (NCAA Final Four), NBA and Overseas. Terry has a true passion for the game and profession and is fortunate to have played for the Best, with the Best and against the Best. Terry truly enjoys teaching and coaching fundamentals, skills and the process of winning and wants players to expect to win in athletics and in the game of life.
Community Service: Allows the program to interject a helping hand in the community. Student-Athletes can volunteer their time and efforts to provide positives to those in need which reiterates the fact that some of us are blessed and have a lot to be thankful for and understand the importance giving back.
Player Development: Provide a concrete approach for players to develop and improve their fundamentals and skills. Players will capitalize on their strengths and spend quality time to mitigate their weaknesses. Players improve through repetition, dedication, confidence and passion. Get better on and off the court.
Game Preparation: Responsibility of the coaching staff. Prepare a game plan and be willing to adjust. Put your players in a position to have an opportunity to win.
Being prepared is a must in Athletics and Life.
Program Goals: If we, as a team, can walk off the floor knowing that we gave great effort and we tried to the best of our ability ……. then we reached our goal. I am fortunate to have played on a ranked high school team, nationally ranked (#1) U of L college team, played on All-Star teams, NIT, NCAA, NCAA Final Four, NBA and Overseas. Love to compete, win and enjoy making the process of winning fun and rewarding. We want to give our best effort and expect to win.
The Reputation: The program is always of the utmost importance. How the players and coaching staff carry themselves on the floor, team travel, in the classroom and in the community dictates how the program is viewed. Learning in practice, games and in the classroom yields positive results to make dreams and goals a reality.
Terry Howard wants players to be successful on and off the court and wants players to understand the importance of winning in Academics, Athletics and Life.
Hall of Fame Coach
Elite Shooter Creator
HALL OF FAME COACH DENNY CRUM
THE ELITE SHOOTER WARM UP!
A TRAINING BASKETBALL FOR SHOOTING!
WHO IS THE ELITE SHOOTER FOR?
WHY IS THE ELITE SHOOTER UNIQUE?
The ELITE SHOOTER comes in two sizes!
29.5" Boys High School, Mens College, Mens Professional
28.5” Boys & Girls Elementary School, Boys & Girls Middle School, Girls High School, Women’s College, Women’s Professional
Free Shipping US ONLY!International orders please email: